Mystic Radio Interview Series with Robin Alexis

Posted below will be free conference call interviews that I did with people who I find interesting. I hope that you find these people inspiring to  help you in life too. They understand that finding inner peace is important.

If you like the metaphysical perspective I have also channeled in addition to Marilyn Monroe such Beings as Apostle Mary Magdalene, Chief Joseph and more. These transmissions are gently tucked into the Mystic Radio Interviews.

Enjoy!

Robin Alexis

33 Replies to “Mystic Radio Interview Series with Robin Alexis”

1. March 9, 2017 at 2:22 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Kassandra Carroll/ The Legacy of Marilyn Monroe!

2. Robin Alexis
    April 18, 2017 at 2:36 pm
  3. Robin Alexis
    June 11, 2017 at 3:48 pm

4. Robin Alexis
    June 11, 2017 at 3:50 pm

5. Robin Alexis
    July 8, 2017 at 11:53 am

Did you know that Robin Alexis has created The Mystical Powers School? Intrigued?

Call Bob 530 859 2499 or email him at bob@robinalexis.com to find out when the next class series begins….

6. Robin Alexis
    August 31, 2017 at 11:27 am

“I wish to speak to you about your Donald Trump. Do you not see that he is bringing back to your country the art of communication? He has to meet people where they are at. That is what the Holy Spirit always does. It meets people where they are at. Donald Trump is reaching into the elixir of dis-content of this country and giving it a voice. Why is that a bad thing?

It is spoken on High that the World needs love. How can you brew love when fear is so afoot?

Acknowledge that many Americans feel unheard, uncared for, and unloved. Let it be known that his cancer needs to come to the surface. A splinter needs to come out before the splinter infects the whole area. How can you not see this? The Truth is what people hear not what you say to them. Let it be known that the White Brotherhood sees Donald Trump as a surrogate healer for millions of disgruntled people whose souls are aching. Do not dismiss their voices. Send them love. Show them empathy. Do not become part of the problem. Embrace this one Donald Trump. It is time to heal the masses in this country. “

Your Beloved Apostle Mary Magdalene.

7. Robin Alexis
    October 19, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Did you know that if you become a member of the Robin Alexis Young Living company that you can join her and others in her membership every Wednesday night from 6 to 7pm pacific coast time?

Email Robin at robinalexisyoungliving@gmail.com if you want more information.

8. Robin Alexis
    October 25, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Chief Joseph’s Message channeled by Robin Alexis

This is the Spirit of Chief Joseph and I, like Chief Pemigewasset, continue to speak with you on behalf of the Native American Spirit Council who resides in the ether between your ears.

Our DNA runs cold in your veins. You have closed off from the messages from our ancestors. Our ancestors roam in your hearts trying to create a heartbeat of caring. The Mother Earth will go through her changes. The question remains will you be with her when she rebirths herself from her slumber of her own Ascension process?

Many of you are heeding the call. Like Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts you must be prepared to live off the land. That is not to say that you will be required to. The issue at hand is, “are you capable of this challenge?”

When the Ones come from the Sky and the Ones come from the belly of the Earth to greet you in the New Day are you prepared to work in harmony with them? You must be strong in all ways. The physical included.

You have grown weak and atrophied in your abilities to manage all the Warrior’s force fields. When it is required of you, are you prepared to make the Ascension journey with your brothers and sisters from other Realms of Consciousness?

Many of you abort your connection to humanity as if your human bodies are a decadent object to be flung aside as you cherish the ascension of your Souls. Nothing could be further from the Truth. The physical body is the final frontier. Can you invoke the WELLCELL within you? Can you learn to be the architect of your own resources magnetically invoking all that you and your family will require in each phase of your Ascension spiral towards Full Consciousness as a Multiple Dimensional Being?

9. Robin Alexis
    December 14, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Robin Alexis Channels Apostle Mary Magdalelne

It is time for you to understand that I am with you. Many of you have not consciously felt my Presence. I am here to help you manage a big shift that is about to occur in your DNA. Many of you are aware through your internet research what this is about. However, I have a different slant on it. I have spoken about it through Robin in her book, “Robin’s Song, Treasure Your Soul’s Wisdom”. I speak about how everyone’s DNA is the Holy Grail. This is what the leaders of religious orders do not want you to know. How do you claim dominion over your Christ like DNA? I will tell you.

You must search your Consciousness and discover where you are latent. Where are you unconsciously conscious of a shift within you? The answer is in your immediate 3D experiences. No matter what is going on the good, the bad, and the ugly it is you drawing this experience to you. If you are wondering why you aren’t where you want to be in your awakening gift process you must look within to discover the answer.

I know you have heard this many times but I am going to give you a way to discover why this pattern keeps repeating itself. I would like to encourage you to go into meditation. Do this regularly. Utilize the energy that has occurred as a result of your cumulative spiritual discipline. Weave into this etheric temple energy and discover the latent support there. Use it! You have built it!

As you access the energy that you have accumulated in good faith and sustained practice you will feel into he momentum you have created. Access this energy. Feel it in your bones. Feel it in your DNA. Call forth this energy to purify any rough edges to your BEINGNESS. Call for the LIGHT you have built and sustained through this and other lifetimes of group consciousness. Feel into the times you have walked with Master Yeshua/Jesus Christ and me. Feel the in between times. Feel it all. Revel in it! AS you do so you will begin to breath the Breathe of Joy. This energy will begin to formulate an access code build specifically for activation of your unique DNA. It will create the fortitude to help you bridge the gaps between your present DNA and the activation of the grids of where you are going. You are going to physical immortality. I will be with you. Jesus will be with you. Join us. Come home to the Holy Grail within you. I am there. See my hand outstretched to take yours? Come with me. Dine in the elixir of Divine Grace. This is your Soul’s Spa. Wake up your WELLCELLS and come home to your Immortal Grace of being with me. I am your mother. I am the mother of your soul. Jesus and I welcome you home.

See the Conductor of the Orchestra of your Holy Grail DNA.

Do not hesitate. A change is upon us. Come home to your BEINGNESS now.

In tonight’s Holy Grace I bid you well. Follow your hearts. Follow your Soveignty.

10. Robin Alexis
    December 18, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Are you ready to go home to the Resurrection of Physical Immortality? Death is a doorway. Christ’s Crucification was a doorway. It is the doorway to what death does best. It gives way to life. Everlasting Life.

Join me. Join Jesus. Take our hands and be lifted up into the sanctuary of peace. Breathe deeply and remember to breathe new life into year hearts, your hands, and your humble abodes of your cellular memory.

We are here. Don’t delay, Join us on this day; this moment,

Apostle Mary Magdalene

11. Robin Alexis
    January 16, 2018 at 11:59 am

Have you ever been raped? Do you need to talk about it? We have 3 options. Speak Up. Accept as is. Or Leave the situation energetically.

12. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:34 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Mary Stephenson discusses the importance of self-esteem

13. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:36 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Bobby Love/ Breaking the Illuminati Curse

14. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:38 am

mystic Radio Interview with Kimberly Bancroft/Young Living Way of Life

15. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:39 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Sherri/ What do dragons and Mt Shasta have to do with each other?

16. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:40 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Mary Stephenson/ What does the Goddess have to with thieves?

17. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:41 am

I love you, I love you, I love you I do, let the love of our hearts ever renew.

18. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:42 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Dr. Nels/ What does your pets health have to do with it?

19. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 9:43 am

Mystic Radio Interview with Todd Swenson/ What does the Course in MIracles have to do with it?

20. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 1:20 pm

No one has ever been angry
    At another human being –
    We’re only angry at our story of them.

– Byron Katie

21. Robin Alexis
    February 27, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Master Kuthumi channels through Robin Alexis

Greetings Earth Children,

I do not wish to offend you referring to you in this manner. Some of you may consider yourselves multi-dimensional Beings of Light. If that were the case, then why are you here on Earth? In this Earth School you are learning to be judicious. When someone crosses the line you must learn to draw the line. You must do this in your personal and your professional lives. You are all still so quick to determine that the problems in your Universe are due to others. You blame the government, the politicians, the insurance companies, the Illuminati; you name it. You can come up with a reason for your demise that does not point the finger of consciousness at your own field of Emanating Light. Become aware as I speak to you through Robin Alexis. I am speaking to you as a Comrade of the Light. Please wake up. Stop suffering. Stop colluding in suffering.

Choose to listen to yourselves. Listen to your joy. Act accordingly to hear the essence of that joy. If someone, or something, no longer brings you joy give yourself permission to Move on with your Light and let yourself emanate Joy in another sphere.

Aum Christ Aum Peace Amen.

22. Robin Alexis
    April 10, 2018 at 11:33 am

Welcome to the Mystic Radio Interview Series! Listen to our Tuesday, April 10, 2018 call between to two mothers of twins. Each mother experienced the loss of one of those twins.

23. Robin Alexis
    December 4, 2018 at 9:42 pm

I would like to interview possible investors in our upcoming movie, “Robin’s Song”. The movie is an animated musical for children. It will be a classic and has a long shelf life for ongoing movie viewing and more. Are you feeling the compulsion to hear more? Call me and let’s set a time to chat!

Robin Alexis