If it is Wednesday it is Mt Shasta Mystic Radio® with Robin Alexis

If it is Wednesday it is Mt Shasta Mystic Radio® with Robin Alexis

This is Robin Alexis! I invite you to call into “Mt Shasta Mystic Radio with Robin Alexis” co-hosted by my husband Bob Bordonaro . We would love to serve you. So you don’t forget to call into Mystic Radio show here is a little tip. Put your cell phone alarm on 12 noon pacific coast time for every Wednesday. Then, put the call in number in your cell phone. It is 1-888-298-5569. You will never forget to listen to or call into Mt Shasta Mystic Radio with Robin Alexis again!

Mt Shasta Mystic Radio is the only live call-in metaphysical radio show broadcasting LIVE from this mesmerizing mountain energy! Call in and let us know what we can do to help you! This is a sampling of what ways I can serve you;

Do you need a medium to speak to someone on the other side?

Do you need help clearing your energy to get pregnant with your baby?

Do you need help making a major decision in your life?

Do you have ghosts in your home?

Do you need an energy boost or clearing?

Did you have a metaphysical experience you need help processing?

That is just a small sampling of what you can call in and ask!!

To learn more about Mt Shasta Mystic Radio with Robin Alexis & Bob Bordonaro visit:

About Mystic Radio

Remember, the call in number is 888-298-5569!

If you would like to make a comment about Mystic Radio please do so here!

Let us serve you!

Robin Alexis & Bob Bordonaro

14 Replies to “If it is Wednesday it is Mt Shasta Mystic Radio® with Robin Alexis”

1. Robin Alexis
    April 11, 2017 at 6:54 am

Robin Alexis is a Metaphysical Mother. Are you a Metaphyscal Mother?

A Metaphysical Mother is a Soul in a human body. She is strong, courageous and pure of heart. She has a heightened protectiveness of her senses and consciously chooses what she wants her senses to experience. She knows that her soul created her body so that it, the soul, could grow in its Awareness through experiencing the senses her body possesses. A Metaphysical Mother understands that her senses are like the ingredients, the experiential ingredients, for eternal enlightenment and awareness. She functions from this Heightened Awareness. She knows that she is a 7th sense Being. The 7th sense of Awareness is perception without judgment. The Metaphysical Mother cultivates and protects this self-awareness and her experiences in human form from a place of non-judgment.

Her creed is to invite into her Reality those experiences that feed her soul and to guide her footsteps; not by her ego fulfillment….but by her own intuition.

She recognizes that sometimes her Presence, Power and Potency create waves of dissention from the way of her culture, family, religion and society, but she never questions her own authority. It is only outside authority that she does question. She acts from that sacred place from within. She is assured and trusting that the Divine path within her own soul and psyche is Divinely Orchestrated. And then, she mothers the next generation teaching them.

• Robin Alexis
      October 8, 2017 at 3:28 pm

A Channeled Message through Robin Alexis The Metaphysical Mother
      Robin:

Our Master Jesus Christ and our Beloved Saint Mary Magdalene appeared to me on a hot day in August 2004. I was standing in my backyard just behind the mint. As I smelled the mint, I could see Jesus Christ on my left and Saint Mary Magdalene on my right. She appeared with a full head of red hair, he was lean, with brown hair to his shoulders. Both taller than I. Jesus Christ spoke, “We want to give you what is called a Twin Ray attunement. – an energy that will clear out of the entire akashic records of yourself as both male and female. These memories no longer serve you. This consecration will align your soul and your senses to the divine within you. It will be a cleansing of light, so powerful that it could possibly kill you to receive it. Do you desire it?”

I immediately said yes. As a gold ball of light entered my third eye, a wave of love came over me. I fell to the ground like a leaf falling from a tree in the autumn air. I lay on the ground fully cognizant of the increase of my ability to sense my surroundings. I felt like my spirit and my ability to create had become One. I was more present. I knew my soul’s purpose was now more refined.

Jesus Christ spoke again, “Pass on this kind of Reiki attunement to people and places. Let them know the significance of this cleanse. – “ I knew in those seconds that I would teach what I had learned in the most sacred moments when I was listening to my soul’s parents. As the vision of them left, I was left with the Knowing of how to be a Metaphysical Mother.

• Robin Alexis
      October 2, 2018 at 3:20 pm

2. Robin Alexis
    May 26, 2017 at 11:53 am

Robin Alexis and Bob Bordonaro are excited to introduce you to their friend and trusted colleague, Lilly Wong. As a channel, Lilly downloads ground-breaking tools that activate and integrate High Universal Frequencies. She is a guide to pioneers, like you, who are ready to step into greater mastery of their gifts.

She would be honored to share these tools with you and support you in mastering your own gifts

Does it resonate with you? Join Lilly!

Robin Alexis and Bob rarely share invitations like this with you. But this is one they don’t want you to miss.

3. Robin Alexis
    June 11, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Did you know that you can find and interact with Robin Alexis on Facebook at

To learn more about free events please visit

4. Robin Alexis
    June 21, 2017 at 4:25 am

We speak about Robert Haig Coxon music every week. Here is one of his cds on You tube for you to experience.

The Silent Path:

5. Robin Alexis
    July 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Did you ever hear me on The Pat Kelly Show? Pat is is so much fun!!! Listen to the fun we had that day!!

6. Robin Alexis
    October 25, 2017 at 4:57 pm

I often speak of a specific type of meditation called the MAP. Here is how you do it.

How to do a MAP Session

This meditation technique was created by Michelle Small Wright.

Prepare your meditation by being certain that you will not be disrupted. You are to be alone; not even an animal around you for up to 10 feet. Lay down with your arms by your side and your legs uncrossed. Begin to speak out loud.
    Ask for the following to be with you. Invite them.

“I invite my Higher Self, the Overlighting Deva of my Health, Pan and the Nature Spirits and my personal MAP team to be present. (If you do not know the name of your MAP team ask them to tell you what it is so each time that you go into meditation you can call them by name.)
    Once you invite them in speak out loud and tell them what your concerns are. What is your need? What needs to be healed? The premise is that if you can articulate what is wrong than you are ready for the healing.

Lay there still. If you feel that you are irritated in anyway and feel a compulsion to move before you move tell your Team that you feel a need to move. If they do not remove the agitation then go ahead and move. Then be still again when you can.
    Lay there for up to an hour. I usually do this meditation for 15 minutes.

When you are complete in your meditation time, thank all Beings who were there with you and tell them that you are closing the meditation time. Then get up very gently. Drink some water and nurture yourself.

You can do this meditation as you are guided to do it. Just know that even when the meditation is over your healing will continue. Give yourself time between meditations to let your body, mind and soul heal.

7. Robin Alexis
    October 30, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Today, science has already discovered the immortal gene, the switch that remains turned off in our DNA that prevents the telomeres from diminishing and wearing out at a cellular level. If this gene could be turned on it would allow us to live on in the same physical body without aging or losing our vitality and basic functions. It is interesting that it would be science, as well, the one who discovered the most powerful agent responsible for turning on this immortal gene. This potential and this gene is inherent in us, is part of our physical construction, not a fairy tale or myth of a long-gone age. What activates it, according to scientific findings, is not so much a substance or secret elixir we must ingest but something surprising and unexpected within us, unrecognized — our common thoughts, our consciousness.

The most advanced studies of our times on genetics and neuroscience continue to offer us convincing and growing evidence that our daily thoughts, even those we do not pay much attention to and run unconsciously without reins behind the curtains of our life’s dramas, are what determine and mold our experiences in life. Our thoughts have a real impact on the multitude of physiological processes in our body and determine how we adapt to our environment, as well as the experiences we get to choose, engage and live that define our identity and the quality of our life.

8. Robin Alexis
    November 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Since the full moon in March 2008 Robin Alexis has been offering a Full Moon Meditation of the WELLCELL to awaken agelessness in our bodies. Interested in joining us?

9. Robin Alexis
    December 15, 2017 at 8:18 pm

The Furious Female SONG!!!

10. Robin Alexis